If you put your card in an ATM to withdraw money but it gets swallowed, it is important to wait near the ATM:
1. Wait a few minutes. Sometimes, when an ATM swallows your card, it may spit it back out, particularly if the ATM reboots.
The waiting time should be around 10-15 minutes.
2. However, if the card has not been spat back after 15 minutes, most ATMs destroy swallowed cards immediately to prevent fraud.
3. In this case, you need to log in to your TeslaPay account, transfer all the money that was left on your card to your account and order a new card.
Why would an ATM swallow my card?
- Incorrect PIN code was entered repeatedly.
- Chip problem - chip on your card was damaged.
- Suspicious activity with your card. If any suspicious activity was noticed on your card, an ATM may swallow it.
- ATM error or reboot.