To keep your TeslaPay account safe, we strongly recommend the following steps:
- Change your password regularly and ensure that it is not reused across other online accounts;
- Contact customer support if anyone asks for your TeslaPay password;
- Secure your account with Google's recommended tips: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32040?hl=en;
- Complete all verification methods when logging into the system;
- Keep your email account secure, as you can use it to reset your TeslaPay account password. If you change your email or do not have access to the one you used to open your TeslaPay account, please let customer support know immediately;
- Do not disclose your TeslaPay account password or your customer reference number to third parties;
- Do not let anyone access your TeslaPay account or watch you accessing it;
- Do not use any functionality that allows your login details or passwords to be stored by the computer or browser you are using or to be cached or otherwise recorded;
- Do not do anything which may in any way avoid or compromise the 2-step authentication process;
- You cannot use our services to test credit card, money transfer behaviours.
If you suspect your TeslaPay account or other security credentials are lost, used without your authorization, stolen, or otherwise compromised, you must contact customer support immediately and change your password or lock your TeslaPay prepaid card. Any delays in notifying us may affect the security of your TeslaPay account and also result in you being responsible for financial losses.
You may authorize third parties to access your TeslaPay account to provide their services to you, including authorizing them to initiate payments from your TeslaPay account. You acknowledge that if you authorize a third party to access your TeslaPay account, we may disclose certain information about your TeslaPay account to this third party. We are not responsible for any third party use of your TeslaPay account or any information in your TeslaPay account. Granting permission to a third party does not relieve you of your responsibilities under this agreement, including notifying us if your TeslaPay a has been compromised or if a transaction is incorrect or unauthorized.