If you are an active internet user or enjoy shopping online, you can choose to have a virtual card instead of a plastic card.
Virtual cards allow you to execute e-commerce transactions (to purchase goods or services via the internet) without holding a physical card.
Only private or freelancer account holders are eligible to get a virtual card.
How to order a virtual card?
1. Log in to your TeslaPay account. In the menu select Cards and click on All Cards.
2. In the upper right corner click on the Order New Card button.
How to Use Your Virtual Card?
Once you have received your Virtual Card information via SMS or Telegram, you can make online purchases.
Your full card information consists of 2 parts: first 6 and last 4 digits of the cards, are stored in your personal account. The expiration date of the virtual card can be seen in your personal account as well.
1. The CVC2 code and missing 6 digits of your card number will be sent to you via SMS or Telegram.
2. To reach your virtual card, please log in to your TeslaPay account and in the menu select Cards and after All Cards.
3. In the list of your cards, click on view in your virtual cards' details.
4. After pressing view you will be able to see the card details.
In order to make a purchase you will have to combine all the information from your personal account and received via SMS/Telegram.