If we asked you to prove your source of income, please send us by email the attached below "Declaration of assets" form and provide full, high-quality, readable copies of any of the following documents:
- Payslips (bank statements from the past three months confirming the deposits);
- Bank/savings statements (that show the source of income and the account balance);
- Loan agreements (if the source of your funds is a loan);
- Sales contract (if the source of your funds is a sale);
- Reference to VAT and income tax returns;
- Copies of audited accounts;
- Public deeds;
- Independent media reports or any other documents which may verify the transaction in question as well as its origin and purpose;
- To verify Coinbase as your source of income, you have to cash out at Coinbase or the exchange, execute a SEPA transaction from Coinbase, take a screenshot, and send it to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptable format: scanned documents, notarized documents, pictures, screenshots (as long as the original content of the document is easily readable).
|Source of Funds||Documents|
|Salary||Copies of payslips from the previous 3 months or P60/tax receipts.|
|Savings||A bank statement showing the current balance of your savings account and relevant documents showing the source of your savings, it should confirm how you earned the money that you put aside as savings.|
|Sale of property||A copy of the sale agreement for the property; A bank statement showing the proceeds of the sale being credited to your bank account and a statement showing the funds being transferred to your account.|
|Cryptocurrency||Relevant documents and statements showing your current cryptocurrency balance and any deposits/trades/withdrawals from the last 3 months.|
|Loan||A loan agreement document and a bank statement showing the received funds along with your current balance.|
|Self-employed income||Your latest tax return statement or invoices from the last 3 months corresponding to your desired limit.|
|Inheritance||An inheritance will and a bank statement showing the received funds along with your current balance.|
|Financial help from family or have inherited land or money from deceased relatives||A grating/loan contract, an official document of inheritance, or an official document of the source of the loan (such as the sales documents of a sold property to finance the loan or bank statements of granting relatives).|
|Sold a property or shares on the stock market||The contract showing the agreed transactions or the official notarial documentation of the transfer of property.|
|Money to pay bills or buy a product||Documents showing the balance statements confirming the source of this money or documents showing the use of the money and its purpose.|
|A final payout from a previous employer||Documents proving the end of this employment, detailing the payment, and/or a bank statement from your previous employer.|
Note: all documents provided have to be translated to English or Lithuanian.
How to upload the proof of source of income?
1. Log into your Personal Area and choose the payment you want to execute.
2. Fill in the payment details.
In the field " Reason for Payment" you will be able to attach the file that proves your source of income.
When all necessary fields will be filled in and source of income attached, please click Create.