- Your business email address and phone number - both of which will need to be confirmed with the confirmation codes received via email and SMS.
- Company's representative's personal information, including name, last name, middle name, date of birth, personal identification code.
Also, you will be asked to submit the following documents:
- Extract from the Trade Register and Director’s Register if it is not included in the Trade Register (signed by the director and issued not more than 1 year ago);
- Shareholders Register (signed by the director and issued not more than 1 year ago);
- ID copies of directors and shareholders who own 25% or more of the company;
- Director's ID or Passport;
- License (if required for the business).
Note: the official documents are accepted only in English or Lithuanian languages and must be issued not more than 1 year ago. The translated documents must be certified by a notary, have an apostille on them.
We may additionally request you to:
- provide the company's source of income (including Balance Sheets/Profit Loss Statements or contracts, and etc.); or
- indicate the purpose of opening a business account; or
- indicate types of transactions you are planning to make; or
- indicate who are your business partners; or
We need this information so we could carefully review your application, open an account for your company, and manage your incoming and outgoing transactions based on all the laws applicable to us as a financial institution.
Make sure when registering for a business account your business is not operating in the prohibited industry. You may see the prohibited industries list below:
- dating and escort services;
- trading in precious metals, stones or art;
- running an auction house;
- cashback services;
- chemicals and related products;
- video-game arcades;
- trading in cryptocurrency;
- selling second-hand cars;
- binary options or gambling;
- debt collection; or trading in prime-bank guarantees, debentures, letters of credit or medium-term notes;
- trading in currencies, options and commodities.
Note: we strictly comply with the ML/TF directive and all applicable laws. Every business onboarding case is reviewed separately.
Please go carefully through all the information needed before registering and paying the on-boarding fee, which is not refundable.